buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeSocialtext

high quality apple developer account:PTP to benefit from cargo spike due to Suez Canal blockade

admin2021-04-1591

Buy Apple Account

if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.

,

PETALING JAYA: The Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP) is expected to register a spike of cargoes over the next few weeks due to the Suez Canal blockade.

MMC Corp Bhd group managing director Datuk Seri Che Khalib Mohamad Noh said the six-day choke that ended last Monday has resulted in a positive outcome for the PTP.

PTP is a joint venture between MMC, which holds a 70% stake and Hague-based APM Terminals, which holds the remaining 30%.

“Due to the blockade, the ships have to find a temporary area to place their cargo and at PTP, we’re able to accommodate the requests,” he said.

Even as the blockade caused by Japanese-owned and Taiwanese-operated MV Ever Given was finally dislodged, a lot of vessels and onboard cargoes are behind schedule.

Che Khalib added that due to this, many were utilising transhipment hubs like the PTP to reroute their cargoes and to optimise the turnaround times of their vessels.

He was addressing questions from the media in a virtual conference after announcing MMC’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) digital transformation programme across its ports, in partnership with Chennai-headquartered Ramco Systems Ltd.

Che Khalib said having a centralised ERP system will drive standardisation of processes across MMC’s ports and to enhance the ease of doing business in providing faster and more accurate sharing of information.

Ports under the MMC Group such as Northport, Johor Port and the Penang Port currently run on different systems and platforms.

“At the moment, there are 79 systems that we are currently using in our four ports. That will be reduced by 70% with the ERP.

“Besides the improved customer experience and efficiency in doing business, we can safely say that this will reduce our cost by 20%,” he said.

The entire ERP system is expected to be completed by 2023. The implementation will be done in phases starting with Northport in Klang, which will be fully rolled out by the end of next year and gradually Penang Port and Johor Port.


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。

Reviews

1Comments

Popular tags